Youth and Family Therapist
Position Overview: Provide assessment and psychotherapy services to youth ages 5-18 and their families.
- Provide assessment and therapy services to clients as assigned, with at least 60% of time spent in direct-service delivery.
- Maintain client records and enter timely and accurate data.
- Provide youth and families with referrals to other services in the community as needed.
- Provide community education on youth and family related topics.
- Actively participate in regular clinical supervision and consultation meetings.
- Maintain ongoing contact with referral sources.
- Participate in various outcome measure procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Event Advisory Committee Volunteer
Position Overview: Events are crucial to raising funds and support for YSB- including our new expansion campaign to grow mental health and chemical health services across Washington County! As an Event Advisory Committee Volunteer, you will play an important role in making our events a success. A variety of opportunities are available throughout the year.
Time and Place: Planning has just begun for a fundraiser/dinner event on May 18th, 2017. Volunteer days/hours to be determined, according to need and upcoming events.
YSB is not offering any internship opportunities at this time.