Other Ways To Give

Matching Gifts

Check with your employer to see if the company will match a gift. This is a great way to double your donation!  Or you can check here!

Workplace Giving

If your company participates in an annual United Way or other federated campaign you can designate your payroll deduction donations be directed to Youth Service Bureau. On the pledge form simply write in Youth Service Bureau, 6120 Oren Ave. N., Stillwater, MN  55082, tax ID# 41-1333578