Resources for parents.
Here you’ll find information on all aspects of raising kids, from communication and discipline to the stages of development.
- 7 Tips for Raising Caring Kids
- Disciplining Your Child – KidsHealth.org
- Stages of Adolescence – HealthyChildren.org
- Do Dads Really Make a Difference?
- Overindulgence – What’s the Big Deal?
- 13 Reasons Why Season Two. Parents Guide
- Do You Trust Your Teen?
- Power Struggles – Who’s In Control Here?
- 5 Tools Every Parent Should Have in Their Toolbelt
- The Best Way to Fight with a Teenager
Sites We Trust
Tips and Tools
- Boredom Busters! Technology Free ideas for family fun
- Parent-Teen Driving Contract
- Developmental Ages and Stages – ParentFurther.com
- Developmental Assets (age 12-18) – search-institute.org
- Consequences vs Punishment
- Prom – Top Safety Tips for Parents
- Tips on Listening to Your Child
- Helpful Hints for Parent-Child Success in Middle School
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers