Emotional health includes mental and behavioral health. Topics include stress, anxiety, self-harm, understanding the risks and teenagers take, and much more!
- Preparing for College Emotionally, Not just Academically
- What to Do if You’re Worried About Suicide
- Signs a Child Might Be Suicidal
- Teen Suicides: What Are the Risk Factors?
- Understanding Self-Harm: What Parents Can Do
- Why Teens are Impulsive and Should Protect Their Brains
- Teens and Swearing
- Helping Kids Cope with Stress – KidsHealth.org
- Why Do Girls Tend to Have More Anxiety Than Boys?
- Suicide Prevention: We All Play a Role
- 13 Things Parents Should Know About – 13 Reasons Why