Here you’ll find information on all aspects of raising kids, from communication and discipline to the stages of development.
Tips and Tools
- Child Safety in the Home
- Overindulgence/Test of Four – UofM Extension
- Parent-Teen Driving Contract
- Developmental Ages and Stages – ParentFurther.com
- 25 Tips for Reducing Power Struggles
- 13 Tips for Parenting Your Teen
- Developmental Assets (age 12-18)
- Consequences vs Punishment
- Tips and Tricks for Finding the Best Parenting Info Online
- Core Values
- Etiquette Tips for Tweens and Teens
- Parenting Tips and Tools – St. David’s Center Child and Family Development
- Prom – Top Safety Tips for Parents
- Tips on Listening to Your Child
- Helpful Hints for Parent-Child Success in Middle School
- Disciplining Your Child – KidsHealth.org
- Stages of Adolescence – HealthyChildren.org
- Why Does “You’re Grounded!” Never Seem to Work?
- Do Dads Really Make a Difference?
- Overindulgence – What’s the Big Deal?
- Communication and Your 4- to 5-Year-Old
- Communication and Your 6- to 12-Year-Old
- Communication and Your 13- to 18-Year-Old
- 8 Components of Effective Discipline – AmenMD
- 13 Reasons Why Season Two. Parents Guide
- 20 Common Parenting Mistakes
- 5 Ways to Prevent 50 Shades of Middle School
- Do You Trust Your Teen?
- Increasing Your Child’s Autonomy
- Power Struggles – Who’s In Control Here?
- Bionic Teens: Effective Communication Techniques – PsychologyToday
- The Five Whys
- 5 Tools Every Parent Should Have in Their Toolbelt
- 20 Reasons Why Your Teens Get Mad at You
- The Best Way to Fight with a Teenager
- Getting to Know Your Kids, One on One
- What Teens Need Most From Their Parents – Wall Street Journal
- What to do about your teenager’s eye roll