Here you’ll find information on all aspects of raising kids, from communication and discipline to the stages of development.
Tips and Tools
- Boredom Busters! Technology Free ideas for family fun
- Parent-Teen Driving Contract
- Developmental Ages and Stages – ParentFurther.com
- Developmental Assets (age 12-18) – search-institute.org
- Consequences vs Punishment
- Prom – Top Safety Tips for Parents
- Tips on Listening to Your Child
- Helpful Hints for Parent-Child Success in Middle School
What We’re Reading, Watching, And Listening To
- How to be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Just Mercy
- “Brene with Ibram X. Kendi on How to Be an Antiracist”– Unlocking Us with Brene Brown
- Together: The Healing Power of Human Connection in a Sometimes Lonely World by Dr. Vivek Murthy
- Daily Art Lessons from author/illustrator Jarrett J. Krosoczkal
- “Parent Trapped”– Common Sense Media
- Permission to Feel by Marc Brackett
- Brene Brown’s ‘Unlocking Us’ Podcast with Dr. Marc Brackett: “Permission to Feel”
- 7 Tips for Raising Caring Kids
- Disciplining Your Child – KidsHealth.org
- Stages of Adolescence – HealthyChildren.org
- Do Dads Really Make a Difference?
- Overindulgence – What’s the Big Deal?
- 13 Reasons Why Season Two. Parents Guide
- Do You Trust Your Teen?
- Power Struggles – Who’s In Control Here?
- 5 Tools Every Parent Should Have in Their Toolbelt
- The Best Way to Fight with a Teenager