Youth and Family Therapist
Youth & Family Therapist Click here for full job overview and qualifications.
Youth Service Bureau (YSB) is hiring a therapist to work directly with youth and families. YSB is a nonprofit, located in Washington County, that has been operating for over 40 years – and we know kids! Our services focus on early intervention and family engagement.
If you have experience and a compassionate interest in providing family therapy services, come join our dedicated team! We are seeking a fully licensed mental health professional to work full-time in a flexible environment that encourages you to use your creativity. YSB will also accept applications from those who are about six months out from becoming fully licensed.
- This position is based out of our Cottage Grove, MN office
- Professional development is supported along with generous benefits and retirement plan options.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Kay Schwebach, M.A.L.M.F.T
Youth Service Bureau, Inc.
7876 Hudson Road, Suite 1
Woodbury, MN 55125
Youth & Family Education Information Table Events
Position Overview: YSB hosts information tables at local events. We welcome you joining us to provide resource to our friends, neighbors, and community members. If you enjoy meeting people, this is a great opportunity for you. The time commitment varies yet the rewards are great. You help in providing support to those wondering where to find care for their loved ones!
If you are interested, please contact Youth & Family Education Coordinator, Merri Guggisberg, at email@example.com
Volunteer opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Committee participation (decorating, donations, etc.)
- Helping to solicit sponsorship
- Event support (Day of)
- Recruiting attendees
- Distributing marketing materials
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn and share about the core mission of YSB and get others excited to participate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
- Opportunity to support the mission of YSB
- Gain new skills or improve skills you already have
- Record of volunteer service for related work and/or school purposes
- Specific projects (like decorations, donor recruitment, marketing/PR, and/or sponsorships), can be one time or with a small group
- Ongoing as needed leading up to the event (Committee Participation)
YSB is not offering any internship opportunities at this time.