Youth & Family Therapist
Reports to: Program Director
Exempt Status: Exempt
Position Overview: Provide assessment and psychotherapy services to youth ages 5-18
and their families.
• Provide assessment and therapy services to clients as assigned, with at least 60%
of time spent in direct-service delivery.
• Maintain client records and enter timely and accurate data.
• Provide youth and families with referrals to other services in the area as needed.
• Actively participate in regular clinical supervision and consultation meetings.
• Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with referral sources.
• Participate in various outcome measure procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• M.A., M.S. or M.S.W. in Psychology or Social Work or Marriage & Family Therapy.
• LP, LICSW, LMFT or LPCC level of licensure attained. Will consider applicants who
are 6 months, or less, out from becoming fully licensed.
• Portable insurance authorization (Credentialing) with major carriers is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing psychotherapy services to youth and
families (can include pre-licensure experience).
• Flexible scheduling; including one evening weekly.
• Demonstrated experience showing familiarity with the developmental needs of
youth and families.
• Preference given to applicants who have a demonstrated ability to work with diverse
communities and provide services to African-American, Latino, or Asian families.
• Ability to coordinate care with a diverse group of community colleagues (county;
medical; schools; law enforcement; and community agencies).
• Experience with an EHR system; Procentive experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license, insurance and daily access to an automobile.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Event Advisory Committee Volunteer
Position Overview: Events are crucial to raising funds and support for YSB- including our new expansion campaign to grow mental health and chemical health services across Washington County! As an Event Advisory Committee Volunteer, you will play an important role in making our events a success. A variety of opportunities are available throughout the year.
Time and Place:
Planning meetings will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month: 1/9, 2/13, 3/13 and 4/10 – from 4:30 to 6:00pm.
Woodbury YSB: 7876 Hudson RD, Woodbury, MN 55125
held at Lake Elmo Event Center on Friday, May 4th, 2018.
YSB is not offering any internship opportunities at this time.