Youth and Family Therapist
Youth & Family Therapist Click here for full job overview and qualifications.
Youth Service Bureau (YSB) is hiring a therapist to work directly with youth and families. YSB is a nonprofit, located in Washington County, that has been operating for over 40 years – and we know kids! Our services focus on early intervention and family engagement.
If you have experience and a compassionate interest in providing family therapy services, come join our dedicated team! We are seeking a fully licensed mental health professional to work full-time in a flexible environment that encourages you to use your creativity. YSB will also accept applications from those who are about six months out from becoming fully licensed.
- This position is based out of our Cottage Grove, MN office
- Professional development is supported along with generous benefits and retirement plan options.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Kay Schwebach, M.A.L.M.F.T
Youth Service Bureau, Inc.
7876 Hudson Road, Suite 1
Woodbury, MN 55125
Event Advisory Committee Volunteer
Position Overview: Events are crucial to raising funds and support for YSB- including our new expansion campaign to grow mental health and chemical health services across Washington County! As an Event Advisory Committee Volunteer, you will play an important role in making our events a success. A variety of opportunities are available throughout the year.
Time and Place:
Planning meetings will be scheduled soon, email: email@example.com for more information.
Woodbury YSB: 7876 Hudson RD, Woodbury, MN 55125
Spring 2021 Gala
Volunteer opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Committee participation (decorating, donations, etc.)
- Helping to solicit sponsorship
- Event support (Day of)
- Recruiting attendees
- Distributing marketing materials
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn and share about the core mission of YSB and get others excited to participate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
- Opportunity to support the mission of YSB
- Gain new skills or improve skills you already have
- Record of volunteer service for related work and/or school purposes
- Specific projects (like decorations, donor recruitment, marketing/PR, and/or sponsorships), can be one time or with a small group
- Ongoing as needed leading up to the event (Committee Participation)
Donate Masks to YSB
YSB’s offices have opened back up! Help us stay ready to serve young people and their families in our offices again. Drop of masks, other protective equipment, and approved cleaning supplies at any of our three offices in Stillwater, Woodbury, or Cottage Grove. Call us at 651-439-8800 if you have any questions and to make sure that someone is available to receive your contribution.
YSB is not offering any internship opportunities at this time.