Executive Director – Click here for full job overview and qualifications.
Youth Service Bureau, Inc.’s Board of Directors is conducting a comprehensive search for an inspirational and experienced leader to serve as the Executive Director for Youth Service Bureau.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will be able to inspire others, be a person of high integrity, honest and credible, a strategic visionary who will build a strong team internally and be known and respected in the community in order to strengthen partnerships that will result in being able to serve youth and their families well.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter that specifically addresses how they fit the attributes for the position and the focus for the organization along with their resume to: Patricia Wilder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be directed to this email. Initial review of applications will begin on October 1, 2020.
Event Advisory Committee Volunteer
Position Overview: Events are crucial to raising funds and support for YSB- including our new expansion campaign to grow mental health and chemical health services across Washington County! As an Event Advisory Committee Volunteer, you will play an important role in making our events a success. A variety of opportunities are available throughout the year.
Time and Place:
Planning meetings will be scheduled soon, contact Paul DeGeest for more information.
Woodbury YSB: 7876 Hudson RD, Woodbury, MN 55125
September 2020 Gala
Volunteer opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Committee participation (decorating, donations, etc.)
- Helping to solicit sponsorship
- Event support (Day of)
- Recruiting attendees
- Distributing marketing materials
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn and share about the core mission of YSB and get others excited to participate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
- Opportunity to support the mission of YSB
- Gain new skills or improve skills you already have
- Record of volunteer service for related work and/or school purposes
- Specific projects (like decorations, donor recruitment, marketing/PR, and/or sponsorships), can be one time or with a small group
- Ongoing as needed leading up to the event (Committee Participation)
Donate Masks to YSB
YSB’s offices have opened back up! Help us stay ready to serve young people and their families in our offices again. Drop of masks, other protective equipment, and approved cleaning supplies at any of our three offices in Stillwater, Woodbury, or Cottage Grove. Call us at 651-439-8800 if you have any questions and to make sure that someone is available to receive your contribution.
YSB is not offering any internship opportunities at this time.